- School Info
- Academic Resources
- Graduation Requirements
- Computer Science
- Physical Education (PE)
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual, Performing Arts & Vocational Arts
- World Languages
- Attendance Office
- Wolves Counseling Home Page
- College & Career Center
- College & Career Website Migration Update
- Upcoming Events Calendars
- Naviance Overview
- College Planning Tools and Presentations
- Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision
- Letters of Recommendation
- Community College
- University of CA (UC) & CA State University (CSU)
- Essays & Personal Statements
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Testing: PSAT/ACT/SAT
- Test Preparation Programs by Academic Boosters
- College Fairs & Other Events
- Jobs, Volunteering & Internship Opportunities
- Programs & Extracurriculars
- College Board Test Dates
- College Visits @ SRV
- Collegiate Athletics
- NCAA Student-Athlete Process
- Resources for First Generation and/or Low Income and/or Underrepresented College-Bound Students
- Seniors Class of 2023
- Juniors Class of 2024
- Sophomores Class of 2025
- Freshman Class of 2026
- Military - How to Research and Prepare for Careers in the Military
- Post High School Alternatives Including GAP Year!
- International (College) Education Resources
- Search for Careers....Majors....
- Registrar's Office
- Library Media Center
- Textbook Office
Partial Day Absences
It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to correct all absences with the attendance office per **AR 5113 via a telephone call. Failure to do so will result in a CUT for each absence. Emails are not permitted to report any past or future absences.
**AR 5113 States that all absences which are not cleared within two (2) days after a student's return to school shall be recorded as unexcused (CUT). (see Truancy)
ARRIVING LATE - Students who are not in the classroom when the bell rings are considered tardy and or absent. Students must always sign in at the front office upon arrival before going to class even if a parent has called in. Failure to sign in at the Attendance Office will result in a cut. Parents cannot clear these types of absences. NO EXCEPTIONS. Parents, please report all tardies and or absences. Unreported absences will automatically turn into CUT per **AR 5113.
LEAVING EARLY - A call from a parent/guardian must be received PRIOR to the student leaving campus, emails are note permitted. Failure to call prior to the student leaving campus will result in a CUT for any classes missed. Students must pick up an early release pass PRIOR to the class they are leaving. Passes are not delivered to students and we do not call and interrupt classes for students to leave early for an appointment. Please plan accordingly. Students must sign out at the Attendance Office BEFORE leaving campus. Failure to sign out at the Attendance Office will result in a CUT for any missed classes. Parents cannot clear these cuts. This is a safety policy that is strictly enforced and outlined in the student handbook. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If a student becomes ill while at school (not feeling well, migraine, sick, etc.), they MUST report to the nurse's office immediately.