- School Info
- Academic Resources
- Graduation Requirements
- Computer Science
- Physical Education (PE)
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual, Performing Arts & Vocational Arts
- World Languages
- Attendance Office
- Wolves Counseling Home Page
- College & Career Center
- College & Career Website Migration Update
- Upcoming Events Calendars
- Naviance Overview
- College Planning Tools and Presentations
- Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision
- Letters of Recommendation
- Community College
- University of CA (UC) & CA State University (CSU)
- Essays & Personal Statements
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Testing: PSAT/ACT/SAT
- Test Preparation Programs by Academic Boosters
- College Fairs & Other Events
- Jobs, Volunteering & Internship Opportunities
- Programs & Extracurriculars
- College Board Test Dates
- College Visits @ SRV
- Collegiate Athletics
- NCAA Student-Athlete Process
- Resources for First Generation and/or Low Income and/or Underrepresented College-Bound Students
- Seniors Class of 2023
- Juniors Class of 2024
- Sophomores Class of 2025
- Freshman Class of 2026
- Military - How to Research and Prepare for Careers in the Military
- Post High School Alternatives Including GAP Year!
- International (College) Education Resources
- Search for Careers....Majors....
- Registrar's Office
- Library Media Center
- Textbook Office
Jobs & Work Permits
Great real business experience that a student could see the effect and the results of their work live.
- Looking to volunteer? Check out our two local area volunteer programs through the Town of Danville and the City of San Ramon! Also, many other organizations look for student volunteers. Ask around!
- Hospital volunteering. SRV works with John Muir and San Ramon Medical Volunteer coordinators to fill their high school volunteer positions as needed. Many other hospitals have varied volunteer programs and needs that change from year to year. Students should reach out directly to area hospitals to ask about their programs and how/when to apply. Due to COVID 19 hospital volunteer options are limited.
- John Muir (WC) typically recruits 2-4 students in Sept/Oct and in Feb/Mar. 10th and 11th graders may apply for fall spots; 9th, 10th and 11th may apply for spring spots.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center (SRRMC) recruits 2-3 high school students once a year, typically in May. 9th and 10th graders may apply; they do not accept juniors.
- For both programs there is intense training and a mandatory orientation, and each program requires students to commit for a 3 hour shift, year round once selected, until they graduate from high school.
- 5th Grade outdoor program - camp counselors. Several SRVUSD elementary schools work with SRVHS to recruit high school sophomores/juniors and/or seniors to volunteer to be camp counselors. Watch for announcements to your email.
• 12-week paid internship
• Flexible shifts after school
• Work in small groups with your friends
or make new friends.
• Experience the fun of the Club with our Passport Program.
Take an exercise class, learn how to make a smoothie,
enjoy a tennis clinic, and more.