- School Info
- Academic Resources
- Graduation Requirements
- Computer Science
- Physical Education (PE)
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual, Performing Arts & Vocational Arts
- World Languages
- Attendance Office
- Wolves Counseling Home Page
- College & Career Center
- Weekly Newsletter
- College Visits @ SRV
- Upcoming Events @ SRV
- Career Fairs & Events
- College Fairs & Events
- College Planning
- Jobs, Volunteering, Awards
- Programs, Competitions, & Extracurriculars
- Seniors Class
- Juniors Class
- Sophomores Class
- Freshman Class
- Post High School Alternatives Including GAP Year!
- Search for Careers....Majors....
- Naviance Student Overview
- Registrar's Office
- Library Media Center
- Textbook Office
Programs, Competitions, & Extracurriculars
2024 Creative Youth Awards
Princeton Prize in Race Relations
Due Jan. 31
Baylor University's High School Sports Championship
- Students in grades 8-12 use the Study Guide (open here) to learn about business and prepare to compete.
- Professional sellers for the Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs, Detroit Pistons, San Jose Sharks, New Orleans Pelicans and the Phoenix Suns/Mercury do the same.
- Researchers at Baylor’s S3 Center use linguistic analysis to identify top talent by determining which students communicate in the same ways as professionals.
- Prizes and recognition for top students and schools.
Why participate in a pre-college program?Pre-college academic programs are a great way for students to explore various major and career interests while gaining skills and experience that are valued by colleges and employers. Many summer programs are offerd by colleges, but they can also be available through the government. The programs can range from one week to several weeks.
- Research Mentorship Program (RMP), application due March 18
- Summer Research Academies (SRA), application due April 1
- Pre-College Programs, application due April 1