When are the 2022 tryouts:
Times and locations (which gym) will be posted to this site soon.
What you need to do:
You must be cleared before you will be allowed to participate in tryouts.
Have your medical exam soon!!
Where are tryouts:
San Ramon Valley High School main gym.
Selection for teams is based upon skill level, athletic ability, and attitude. Attendance on all days is strongly advised, but not required to be selected for a team.
- All athletes must have 2.0 or better GPA (last grading period) to participate.
- Athletes are expected to come to tryouts in good physical condition. Tryouts will be strenuous.
- Any athlete who is unable to attend tryouts must contact Coach Brian in advance of August 15 to discuss alternatives.
- Once selected for a team, all athletes are expected to attend all practices, games, tournaments, and team functions.
- Requested Voluntary Donation for 2022 has yet to be determined.
- Questions? Call Coach Brian Fujinaga Varisty Volleyball Coach/Program Coordinator @ 925-212-3003 or email email@example.com.
- FYI, Summer Camps will be available for anyone interested. Summer Camps have no bearing on the selection of our teams.