- School Info
- Academic Resources
- Graduation Requirements
- Computer Science
- Physical Education (PE)
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual, Performing Arts & Vocational Arts
- World Languages
- Attendance Office
- Wolves Counseling Home Page
- College & Career Center
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- College Visits @ SRV
- College Fairs & Other Events
- College Planning
- University of CA (UC) & CA State University (CSU)
- Essays & Personal Statements
- Letters of Recommendation
- Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision
- Resources for First Generation and/or Low Income and/or Underrepresented College-Bound Students
- College Accommodations, etc.
- Collegiate Athletics
- NCAA Student-Athlete Process
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- International (College) Education Resources
- Community College
- College Board Test Dates
- Testing: PSAT/ACT/SAT
- Test Preparation from Academic Boosters
- Accommodations: ACT/AP/PSAT/SAT
- Jobs, Volunteering & Internship Opportunities
- Programs & Extracurriculars
- Seniors Class
- Juniors Class
- Sophomores Class
- Freshman Class
- Post High School Alternatives Including GAP Year!
- Search for Careers....Majors....
- Naviance Overview
- College & Career Website Migration Update
- Registrar's Office
- Library Media Center
- Textbook Office
Where is San Ramon Valley High School located?
We are located at 501 Danville Blvd. in Danville, California 94526. You can contact the school at (925) 552-3000 or fax us at (925) 838-7802.
How do I get there?
Exit 680 at El Cerro, west. Continue on until it dead ends and turn left at Danville Blvd. Continue a quarter of a mile. You will see the campus on your right.
What is the school ID number?
San Ramon Valley High School code -- 050725
What should I do if I forget my password?
How do I report my student's absence?
To report an absence, call 552-3001 (student last names A-G), 552-3006 (student last names H-N), or 552-3014 (student last names O-Z).
How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Current students, please contact the registrar, Kathleen O'Grady. Alumni may order a transcript via the link: Transcript Requests and follow the procedures listed. As a reminder, there is no cost to current students but there is a $5 charge for alumni transcript requests.
How do I register my student to attend your school?
How can you sign up for SAT?
The sign-ups for the SAT and ACT tests are online. For SAT go to the College Board. For ACT go to ACT. Students should come into the career center for more information and check out the preparation books we have for the tests.
Where is Lost and Found?
Lost and found is located in the counseling office in the admin building. To call to inquire about a lost item, call 925-552-3021. At the end of each quarter, lost and found items are donated. Staff sends out notifications to students and parents for last call for lost and found items before they are donated.
How do I order a Birthday Announcement on the marquee?
To order a birthday announcement, visit the webstore and select "Marquee Announcements." Note: Only parents/guardians may submit a birthday announcement for a student. Announcements are posted on school days only. (If your student's birthday is on Saturday, the announcement will be posted on Friday and will run over the weekend). Please note that Marquee orders are closed during summer break. Questions? Contact Charlena Gusman.
Please see: Child Nutrition Website