- School Info
- Academic Resources
- Graduation Requirements
- Computer Science
- Physical Education (PE)
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual, Performing Arts & Vocational Arts
- World Languages
- Attendance Office
- Wolves Counseling Home Page
- College & Career Center
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- College Visits @ SRV
- College Fairs & Other Events
- College Planning
- University of CA (UC) & CA State University (CSU)
- Essays & Personal Statements
- Letters of Recommendation
- Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision
- Resources for First Generation and/or Low Income and/or Underrepresented College-Bound Students
- College Accommodations, etc.
- Collegiate Athletics
- NCAA Student-Athlete Process
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- International (College) Education Resources
- Community College
- College Board Test Dates
- Testing: PSAT/ACT/SAT
- Test Preparation from Academic Boosters
- Accommodations: ACT/AP/PSAT/SAT
- Jobs, Volunteering & Internship Opportunities
- Programs & Extracurriculars
- Seniors Class
- Juniors Class
- Sophomores Class
- Freshman Class
- Post High School Alternatives Including GAP Year!
- Search for Careers....Majors....
- Naviance Overview
- College & Career Website Migration Update
- Registrar's Office
- Library Media Center
- Textbook Office
See New Pages & Links on Navigation Pane
Contact: Elena Harding
College & Career Coordinator
The CCC is located in Room B-102
For parents of juniors and seniors. To access a copy of the presentation, See HERE. Please feel free to reach out via email with any questions.
For students and parents. See VIDEO here.
To obtain a current work permit please do the following:
1. Get a job
2. Download and complete the application for a work permit.
3. Complete form and make sure that your parent/guardian signs the form as well as your new employer.
4. Email the signed form to Elena Harding for processing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the guides below for your college applications this Fall of 2022.
Note, there are no longer any colleges exclusive to the Coalition Application. All colleges within the Coalition App, can also be found and applied to, within the Common App.