- School Info
- Academic Resources
- Graduation Requirements
- Computer Science
- Physical Education (PE)
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual, Performing Arts & Vocational Arts
- World Languages
- Attendance Office
- Wolves Counseling Home Page
- College & Career Center
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- College Visits @ SRV
- College Fairs & Other Events
- College Planning
- University of CA (UC) & CA State University (CSU)
- Essays & Personal Statements
- Letters of Recommendation
- Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision
- Resources for First Generation and/or Low Income and/or Underrepresented College-Bound Students
- College Accommodations, etc.
- Collegiate Athletics
- NCAA Student-Athlete Process
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- International (College) Education Resources
- Community College
- College Board Test Dates
- Testing: PSAT/ACT/SAT
- Test Preparation from Academic Boosters
- Accommodations: ACT/AP/PSAT/SAT
- Jobs, Volunteering & Internship Opportunities
- Programs & Extracurriculars
- Seniors Class
- Juniors Class
- Sophomores Class
- Freshman Class
- Post High School Alternatives Including GAP Year!
- Search for Careers....Majors....
- Naviance Overview
- College & Career Website Migration Update
- Registrar's Office
- Library Media Center
- Textbook Office
Counseling Dept. Calendar
Wolves Counseling Home Page
THE WOLVES COUNSELING TEAM
Back row L to R: Kathleen O'Grady, Kirsten Drake, Rebecca Wiest, Lacey Canton, Melissa Bergstedt, Robyn Blackburn, Palma Dell, Constance Iglesias. Front row L to R: Honey Cliff, Christina Riley
Coming to the SRV Campus Reminders
- Visitors coming to campus should have an appointment.
- Drop-in meetings are not able to be accommodated.
- For a staff directory, please see Staff Directory 2023-24
- All visitors coming to campus need to have a valid photo ID.
- Visitors should park in the A-lot (near the pool/gym) in a space marked for visitors.
- Please do not park in faculty, admin, or student parking spaces.
SRV Students can link on the Student Sign up under their counselors' pictures to make an in person meeting request. SRV parents: if you have questions and would like to reach out to your student's counselor, please email the counselor directly.
Click on the DVC Logo for information on How to Research and Register for Classes at DVC
STUDY, TEST, AND ORGANIZATIONAL TIPS
- 13 Ways to Study Better
- 10 Tips for Smarter Studying
- Prepare for Any Test
- Studying Ideas for Finals
- Reducing Test Anxiety
- Work Smarter: Active Study Strategies
- Strategies for Visual Learners
- Strategies for Kinesthetic learners
- Strategies to Cope with ADHD
- Study Tips for English
- Helpful Reading Strategies for Improved Comprehension
- Study Tips for Math
- Study Tips for Science
- Study Tips for Biology
- Study Tips for Chemistry
- Study Tips for Spanish
- How to Use a Planner
- How to Make a Good PowerPoint
- How to Give a Good Oral Presentation
LOST AND FOUND
- Label your water bottles and sweatshirts/jackets with your first and last name. These are our most common commodities in the Lost and Found.
- Name your airpods with your first and last name. We can connect to them and therefore figure out that they are yours.
- Don’t just check once for your missing item. You never know how long it takes someone to turn in your found item.